TELUS Health turns information into better health outcomes by
- Empowering doctors, nurses and extended health teams to coordinate and share information to provide integrated care efficiently and cost-effectively.
- Offering doctors, patients and their families the ability to share information anytime, anywhere to further involve patients in the management of their own health.
- Enabling pharmacists to provide better medication management and healthcare services for clients.
- Improving benefits claims management to make the process more efficient for employees, companies and insurance providers.
- Allowing hospitals, governments and health system managers to analyze information for finding best practices, evidence-based treatments and quality improvements.
- Encouraging patients to care for themselves at home and wherever life takes them.
Fast Facts about TELUS Health
- Established in 2008, following the acquisition of EMERGIS
- Over 1,800 team members dedicated to Health
- More than $2B investment in health over the last decade