The OACIS Clinical Information System uses a built-in connectivity engine to gather disparate patient data from across different systems and transport it into one central repository, providing a secure, clinician-friendly tool for viewing and documenting patient information, as well as order-entry management.
Clinical viewer to streamline workflow
- Immediately upon sign-in, health providers see a dynamic patient list that uses visual cues to guide them toward the most urgent care situation.
- Bringing together a myriad of data and organizing it into logical, actionable information, patient summaries offer clinicians a complete view of a patient’s condition, status, treatment plan, test results and more.
- Clinicians can access comprehensive reports and images that are made available within the clinical viewer, including scanned documents.
- By clicking on an item within the system, clinicians can drill down into a deeper level of granularity – based on specific service areas – to focus in on key care aspects.
- Clinicians can access comprehensive graphs and trending views.
Clinical documentation to facilitate information sharing
- Clinicians can enter key medical information to the electronic patient file they wish to share with other caregivers involved in the execution of the care plan.
- Vital signs and information relative to allergies are some of the patient information which can be documented by clinicians into OACIS.
- OACIS allows for nursing and interdisciplinary care plan creation and follow-up based on the evolution of the patient’s condition.
Electronic order-entry management: the ultimate goal
- Orders management is available through OACIS for laboratory, digital imagery and pharmacy.
- The electronic order management process helps increase efficiencies in the healthcare organization and helps prevent errors and duplications of tests.
- Results following the orders are automatically documented within OACIS and made available to the entire care team.