Enhance your productivity, improve reliability, and the overall clinic experience with access to revolutionary new fibre optic technology – our fastest Internet yet.
See what TELUS PureFibre™ can do for your practice
See what TELUS PureFibre™ can do for your practice
TELUS is pleased to bring you fibre optic technology to help your clinic operate faster and more efficiently. TELUS PureFibre™ gives you improved reliability, faster connection speeds, and the ability to improve the practice of healthcare and transform the patient experience. Here’s what you can expect:
Now, put your TELUS PureFibre™ to work!
Now that you have the speed and power of TELUS PureFibre™ for your practice, make the most of it by expanding your clinic’s capabilities with TELUS products:
TELUS PureFibre™ Internet
Get great savings with special pricing on fibre Internet plans for six months5. Add a new TELUS service such as Optik TV, and increase your savings term to 12 months!
Choose the plan that suits your clinic’s needs:
|Fibre Internet 15
$35 / month5
(Regular price $60/month)
|Fibre Internet 50
$45 / month5
(Regular price $85/month)
|Fibre Internet 150
$85 / month5
(Regular price $125/month)
|Features included in all plans:
|Business Optik TV Basic
$25 / month
|Business Optik TV
$40 / month (for 6 months)10
(Regular price $50/month)
|You get all the Basic package features plus:
Customize your TV experience for your business with these add-ons:
Business Connect™ phone system that runs over TELUS PureFibre™ Internet.
Manage all your communications from your desktop, office phone and mobile devices with the TELUS Business Connect™ solution.
With a dedicated fibre connection you can simultaneously use multiple applications and services with extreme clarity at blazing fast speeds with our most reliable and consistent Internet connection.
|RECOMMENDED: Base plan
$125 / monthReceive $30 off your core seat for the first 5 months
(total of $150 bill credit applied over 5 months).
TELUS Health EMR users save $250.
|Business Connect standard features include:
Add additional users for $30 each/month
Each user has access to all the advanced features that come with the standard plan with the exception of an additional toll-free number and fibre Internet connection.
- Angie Rosin, Office Lead for EMR and IT, Osoyoos Medical Centre.
- Dr. Praven Chetty, Medical Director & Founder, Cerulean Medical Institute, Kelowna, BC.
Product Terms & Conditions:
1. Speed and signal strength may vary with your configuration, Internet traffic, server, environmental conditions, applicable network management or other factors.
2. Using your TELUS Business Connect TM phone number. Business Connect calling requires a fibre internet, Wi-Fi or cellular data connection. Data charges may apply.
3. TELUS Wi-Fi service is available with TELUS Fibre Internet plans for small business. Available in select regions in AB and BC. Each location must serve customers in their location to qualify. TELUS Wi-Fi will be installed at locations able to access speeds of at least 15Mbps download and 1Mbps upload. Final qualification will be determined at the time of order provisioning and credit qualification will apply. All users connecting to the TELUS Wi-Fi network will need to sign in to the registration portal with their email address and accept the Service Terms to access the service.
4. TELUS Fibre Internet speed availability is based on the plan chosen and will be determined at the time of order provisioning.
5. Available to new TELUS high speed internet customers only.
6. For service plans with Static IP Addresses, a computer or device will have a Long Lease IP address; however, it must be requested via DHCP. TELUS does not support hard coded IP addresses. Publicly assigned Static IP addresses are not available.
7. 4G failover offered with Fibre Internet, Fibre Internet Plus, Fibre Internet Professional services includes 1GB of wireless backup per month and a $0 device free. If termination of the TELUS service occurs within the first six (6) months of the term, the customer must pay TELUS the current fee for the Smart Hub device.
8. TELUS Business Optik TV only available when bundled with TELUS Fibre Internet with a required minimum upload speed of 25Mbps. TV service bundle supports up to 3 digital boxes. Each TV requires 1 digital box. Incremental service plans must be purchased for additional TV sets. Due to broadcast restrictions PVR is disabled. Video on Demand is available for private viewing only.
9. Installation includes up to three TVs conditional upon the use of the existing TV outlets and telephone/modem jacks and the customer agreement to the service terms and conditions. Current installation promotion of $49.95 available until April 30, 2016. Installation $150 regular price resumes after April 30, 2016.
10. Rental equipment must be returned upon cancellation or termination of service.
11. Access point provides wireless connections for up to 3 wireless digital boxes. Power supply required. Component cables (included) are used to connect each digital box to a TV. Wireless signal range will vary and can be affected by conditions in the business, including interference from other electronic devices and the materials used in construction. Digital boxes are not weather proof and should not be left outdoors or exposed to water. Adequate signal transmission is required within the business location and will be tested by a TELUS representative before installation.
TELUS reserves the right to modify channel lineups, packaging and regular pricing, without notice. HDTV-input-equipped television required to watch HD. Minimum system requirements apply. Final eligibility for the services will be determined by a TELUS representative.
* Traditional copper wire or copper wire hybrid networks are subject to capacity constraints and environmental stresses that do not affect TELUS fibre optic technology which is based on light signals. Not available in all areas.