The TELUS Health eClaims Portal uses a centralized login for the electronic submission of claims. Depending on the insurer, patients can receive, at the point of service, a confirmation in real-time of their coverage and the amount they must pay. The healthcare provider can then determine whether to receive the payment directly, or have it made to the patient.
Key features include:
- Online registration of healthcare providers through the TELUS Health website
- Inquiry tools to view past transactions
- Claim payment assigned to either healthcare professional or the patient *
- Support for insurer direct deposit in cases where payment is assigned to healthcare provider *
- Dynamic configuration of transactions, including by healthcare profession, transaction type or policy type
- User guides, help tips, forms and other related documents available online
- Compliant with strict security and privacy guidelines at both the provincial and federal levels
- Developed in compliance with Canada Health Infoway’s HL/7 messaging standards
*Depending on the insurer.