The Bill Submission Service allows health and non-health providers to complete the following business processes:
- Submit electronic bills
- Void / update submitted bills
- Bills and payment inquiry – payment is made to the provider’s bank account via electronic funds transfer (EFT).
- View electronic remittance statements
- Follow up on bill payment status
Eligible healthcare professionals :
- Dentists / denturists
- Massage therapists
- Occupational therapists
- Physicians and surgeons
- Registered nurses
Note: This service is also used by healthcare professionals participating in the WSIB’s Programs of Care (POC), where bills must be electronically submitted to the WSIB.
Eligible non-healthcare providers:
- Contractors acting under the Work Re-integration/Transition Program (formerly known as “Labor Market Re-Entry” or LMR)
- Hotels / Motels (to service worker’s travel to/from treatments and overnight stays)
- Taxi companies
- Travel offices
Note: To receive and view referrals, WSIB-contracted External Assessment Specialists (EAS) and External Placement Service (EPS) providers can access the Work Transition Plan Management via PBAS.